Friday, July 20, 2012

Hey, What Happened to Your Blog?

Hey, What Happened to Your Blog?

I'm glad you asked. I was away for a while and found I could not maintain the blog or even an interest in the blog while enjoying my vacation. Blogs are hard work!

This lack of blogging has essentially destroyed the momentum of the one-year-per-week-for-52-weeks concept, BUT I am not giving up. I will return with that format, picking up where I left off when I go back to work in late August/early September.

In the meantime, I am sorely in need of fixing my Frankie Big Face website. (Don't look at it, I beg you!) On the new site, which I hope to have up and running by the end of August, I want to have a few paragraphs per song discussing the lyrical content or the songwriting process or whatever. So, my plan is to use this space to write about my own music for the next four or five weeks, thereby jump-starting the process for my new website. Make sense? Doesn't matter—doing it anyway.

You can just continue to ignore my blog but know that, you're not just ignoring my thoughts about nationally recognized artists, you're ignoring my own music and songwriting as well. (That really hurts!) I'm going to start with all the songs I've written for the Nur Ein competitions in which I've participated since 2007. This is a good opportunity for you to catch up on my music if you haven't checked it out in a while.

I expect to do this daily, starting on Sunday or Monday so get ready for some blogging, y'all! Wooooooooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment