Thursday, December 29, 2011

Songs #66 & 67 of 9999 - Snow Miser Song/Heat Miser Song from The Year Without a Santa Claus

Songs #66 & 67 of 9999

Title: Snow Miser Song/Heat Miser Song
Artist: Rankin/Bass
Year: 1974
TV Show
: The Year Without a Santa Claus


I was talking to some friends at work the other day who were unfamiliar with my favorite Rankin/Bass Christmas show The Year Without a Santa Claus. One reason I love it so much is because of these guys: The Snow Miser and The Heat Miser, sons of Mother Nature who hate each other for obvious reasons. Whatever drugs Rankin and Bass were taking in the early 70s were the right ones because this stuff is hilarious to a little kid and I was six when this show aired (although I can't be certain I saw it that first year--who knows?) Not much more to say than that; I'll let these guys do the talking. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment